- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- SkyCity Casino
- 2 min walk
- Sky Tower
- 2 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District
- 3 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Auckland, Rydges Auckland is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park.
- SkyCity Casino - 2 min walk
- Sky Tower - 2 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 3 min walk
- Aotea Centre - 6 min walk
- The Civic - 7 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 10 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 27 min drive
- The CUT on Federal – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Barist'a On the Corner – Café. Serves breakfast, brunch, and light fare daily.
- The CUT Lounge Bar – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 50.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 26 and NZD 36 for adults, NZD 13 and NZD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: NZD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.0 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Auckland Rydges
- Rydges Auckland Hotel
- Rydges Auckland
- Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Rydges Auckland New Zealand
- Rydges Auckland Hotel
- Rydges Auckland Auckland
- Rydges Auckland Hotel Auckland
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I arrived about 2 hours after check-in had opened but the room wasn't ready but as it was New Year's Eve I can understand why they might be a bit busy. They provided a complimentary drinks voucher for their bar and said they would let me know when the room was ready. After having my drink at waiting patiently for a further 150 minutes I returned to reception to ask about the room at which point I was provided one. No one came to tell me it was ready but they did provide me with one instance of free breakfast as compensation for the wait. The room view was not what I expected based on description and photos but as it was New Year's Eve they were fully booked and could not move me.