worst experience of my life!!!
Posted Apr 17, 2015
I booked at this location as the expedia reviews were decent. Not great but I wasn't looking for great - just good and clean. After spending my first day at the Masters I was looking forward to a good sleep in a clean, comfortable room in order to recharge for another full day of walking and sunshine. Needless to say, this is not even close to what I got. I arrived at this location on Thursday night and was greeted by a security guard who asked me for ID before the clerk would come out. That should have been my first sign to turn around and go to sleep in McDonald's in the same parking lot…but I didn't. I entered my room and - wow! Dirty carpet, stained chairs, broken furniture, TV smaller than an iPad (that barely showed a picture) - and the whole place smelled like mold and smoke…in a non-smoking room. Then it got even worse. I put my bag down on the table as I didn't want to put anything on the floor because it was disgusting. Then I went into the bathroom to wash up and found no soap so I looked under the sink - where I found an empty box of tampons, some garbage, and a recently used plunger in a wet bag. The toilet seat was half off and the shower was full of mold. Then I found 2 cockroaches...that were still alive! If I wasn't so tired, I would have left and gone elsewhere. I normally don't write reviews but felt compelled to warn others before they drop $250 on a room for next year's Masters…or even spend one dollar any other day of the year!