Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 20, 2017
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Travelers to Aulnat will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, Place de Jaude, and Puy de Pariou.
- There are 177 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aulnat
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, Place de Jaude, and Puy de Pariou. Additionally, you'll find Puy de Dome in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Aulnat, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 105 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Les Lauréades is located 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city center. With a stay at this residence in Clermont-Ferrand, guests can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Novotel Clermont Ferrand is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Clermont-Ferrand can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- PREMIERE CLASSE CLERMONT FERRAND SUD - Aubière is located within 2.8 mi (4.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Aubiere can enjoy access to 7 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Aulnat
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Aulnat Airport Station. Aulnat may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Aulnat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 24.65 inches of rain falls on Aulnat each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F