Overview of MAS DE LA PRAIRIE AUTHENTIQUE MAS FROM 1850
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Parc des Expositions - 5 min drive
- Chateaublanc Golf - 8 min drive
- Place de l'Horloge - 19 min drive
- Avignon City Hall - 19 min drive
- Avignon Cathedral - 22 min drive
- Avignon Sud Station - 6 min drive
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 5 min drive
- Courte-paille — 3 min drive
- Deux "J" & Cie — 4 min drive
- Vivotto — 4 min drive
- Ibis Styles Avignon Sud — 4 min drive
- La pataterie — 5 min drive
About this property
MAS DE LA PRAIRIE AUTHENTIQUE MAS FROM 1850
You will be calm, without any nuisance, not overlooked and enjoy a large courtyard shaded by its century-old plane trees.
Restored in 2018, with a surface area of 160 m², the farmhouse offers 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom with walk-in shower, 1 bathroom with bathtub, 2 separate WCs, a dressing room. Possibility of two additional beds on request. All of the bedding is new.
Large 2000 m² shaded courtyard.
The farmhouse is installed on a property of 6 hectares of meadow.
Terrace with deckchairs and
barbecue in a small shed.
Avignon is ideally placed in the heart of Provence between Rhone and Durance. You can easily reach the various tourist places in the region: Saint Remy de Provence, Les Baux de Provence, Avignon, Le Pont du Gard, Le Luberon, La Camargue.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- 3 bathrooms
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Deck or patio
- Iron/ironing board
- Washing machine