Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Visiting Ba Ria
Visitors can enjoy all that Ba Ria has to offer including the parks and monuments. There are 186 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Vung Tau (VTG), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 40.9 mi (65.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ba Ria
A couple of favorite places to visit are Le Thanh Duy Park and Nah Tron. In the area, you'll also find Minh Dam Mountain and Dinh Co Temple.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ba Ria, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 15 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- The Grand Ho Tram Strip is located 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Ba Ria. This 4.5-star resort in Phuoc Thuan features 3 outdoor pools, a golf course, and a casino. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- The Imperial Hotel is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from central Ba Ria. This 5-star hotel in Vung Tau features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Lan Rung Resort & Spa Vung Tau is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the center of Ba Ria. This 4-star hotel in Vung Tau features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ba Ria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ba Ria is 0 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F