Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Bad Wiessee with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Aquadome Bad Wiessee, Iodine Sulphur Springs, and Spiel- und Sportarena. Casino Bad Wiessee and Olaf Gulbransson Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a meeting room and a library. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are onsite.
All 20 rooms offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, plus free bottled water and hair dryers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Am Sonnenbichl Bad Wiessee
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Rock climbing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 39 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 65
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 89
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.0 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39 per night
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).