Visitors can enjoy all that Badolato has to offer including its waterfront. In Badolato, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Badolato
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tourist Port of Badolato. In the area, you'll also find San Michele Square and Isca Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Badolato. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa Vacanza Santa Barbara is located in the heart of Badolato. With a stay at this apartment in Badolato, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Village & Residence Club Aquilia is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Badolato features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- From Rosa to Badolato Borgo e Mare is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. This property in Badolato features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Badolato
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Badolato Station. Badolato may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Badolato
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Badolato each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F