Visitors can enjoy all that Bafoussam has to offer including its monuments. In Bafoussam, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bafoussam
Places to visit in the larger region include Lac Baleng and Baleng Forest Reserve. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bafoussam. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Talotel is located in the heart of Bafoussam. This 3-star hotel in Bafoussam features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Zingana is located in central Bafoussam. This 3.5-star hotel in Bafoussam features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Altitel is located within 0.2 mi (0.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Bafoussam can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bafoussam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bafoussam is 75.48 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 59°F