Visitors can enjoy all that Bahawalpur has to offer including the lakeside setting, forests, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and golf courses. In Bahawalpur, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bahawalpur
The city is notable for landmarks like Noor Mahal, Gulzar Mahal, and Darbar Mahal. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bahawalpur Zoo and Bahawalpur Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bahawalpur. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- New Premier Hotel is located in central Bahawalpur. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Bahawalpur can enjoy access to free valet parking and self-service laundry, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- New Premier Hotel is located in the heart of Bahawalpur. This hotel in Bahawalpur features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel One Bahawalpur is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Bahawalpur features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bahawalpur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 95°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 109°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 105°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 99°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Bahawalpur gets about 10.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 107°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 46°F