Visiting Bahia Blanca
Visitors can enjoy all that Bahia Blanca has to offer including the parks, theaters, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, monuments, and museums.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Bahia Blanca
- The closest major airport is in Bahia Blanca (BHI-Comandante Espora), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bahia Blanca
The city's cultural venues include Contemporary Art Museum and Municipal Theater. Notable city landmarks like Lola Mora Fountain and Rivadavia Square might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Paseo de las Esculturas, Independencia Park, and Mayo Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bahia Blanca. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Paradores Austral Bahia Blanca - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Austral Bahia Blanca - Our customers like the breakfast and walkable location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bahia Blanca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Bahia Blanca gets about 22.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F