Visiting Baile Tusnad
Visitors can enjoy all that Baile Tusnad has to offer including the churches and architecture. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baile Tusnad
Places to visit in the larger region include Miercurea-Ciuc Central Park, Millennium Temple, and Csiksomlyoi Pilgrimage Church and Monastery. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Baile Tusnad, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Balvanyos Resort is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Baile Tusnad. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Băile Balvanyos can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Best Western Hotel Park Sfantu Gheorghe is 20 mi (32.2 km) from central Baile Tusnad. This hotel in Sfantu Gheorghe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and parking.
- Csiki Hotel is 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the center of Baile Tusnad. This 3.5-star hotel in Miercurea-Ciuc features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Baile Tusnad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Baile Tusnad is 21.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F