Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Balaives-et-Butz has to offer. There are 71 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Balaives-et-Butz
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee de l'Ardenne, Place Ducale, and Musee Rimbaud. In the area, you'll also find Launois-sur-Vence Coaching Inn and Launois-sur-Vence Town Hall.
As you start planning your visit to Balaives-et-Butz, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Premiere Classe Charleville Mezieres is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Charleville-Mezieres can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- HotelF1 Charleville Mézières is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Charleville-Mezieres can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Balaives-et-Butz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Average annual rainfall for Balaives-et-Butz is 34.17 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F