- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Strand Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Ballyliffin, The Strand Hotel is next to a golf course and near the beach. Carrickbrackey Castle and Fort Dunree are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Five Fingers Strand and Malin Head. Scuba diving offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with rock climbing and hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Ballyliffin travel guide
- Ballyliffin Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Doagh Famine Village - 8 min drive
- Five Fingers Strand - 8 min drive
- Carrickbrackey Castle - 12 min drive
- Malin Head - 30 min drive
- Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) - 50 min drive
- The Glashedy — 1 min walk
About this property
The Strand Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The hallways and rooms need a makeover, some fresh paint, paintings and lampshades that are not cracked. A bathroom light above sink without annoying noisy air conditioner. Needs a bit of personality in the rooms, a few prints, a few decorative cushions... The staff were nice people though.