Visitors to Baloži are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include National Library of Latvia, St John's Church, and St. Peter's Church.
- You'll find 227 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Riga
- The closest major airport is in Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baloži
National Library of Latvia, St John's Church, and St. Peter's Church are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Riga Cathedral and Small Guild Hall.
As you make plans for a getaway to Baloži, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 204 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Rixwell Hotel Konventa Seta is 5 mi (8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Riga can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wellton Centrum Hotel & Spa is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Riga features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Wellton Riga Hotel & SPA is located within 4.9 mi (7.8 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Riga features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and proximity to public transit.
Top places to see in the area include Great Guild Hall, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center, and Three Brothers, which is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) away.
Dressing for Baloži
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Baloži gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F