Visiting Ban Ta Khun
Visitors can enjoy all that Ban Ta Khun has to offer including the golf courses and parks. A top sight in the area is Tai Rom Yen National Park.
- You'll find 221 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Surat Thani
- The closest major airport is in Surat Thani (URT-Surat Thani Intl.), 31.1 mi (50 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ranong (UNN), 46.2 mi (74.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ban Ta Khun
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok National Park, and Khuan Ratchaprapa Sports Stadium. Additionally, you might want to add Ratchaprapa Dam Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ban Ta Khun. Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Belong Jin The Dam Resort - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ban Ta Khun
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Ban Ta Khun gets about 3.07 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F