Top Hotels Near Banat Village Museum in Calea Sever Bocu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Banat Village Museum
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Banat Village Museum Hotel Guide
Banat Village Museum is a sight that you'll be glad you added to your sightseeing schedule.
You'll find it in Timisoara. Unfamiliar with it? Well, it is likely that you have heard of the national capital, Belgrade, which is a mere 75 miles away.
With 7 accommodation options within 2 miles of Banat Village Museum, you'll spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Just 2 miles away is the NH Timisoara. The Oxford Inns & Suites and the Hotel Pacific Timisoara, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also recommended.
Sometimes it feels good to splash out on vacation, and there’s no better way to do that than by staying at a first-class hotel. You'll find a handful just a short cab ride away. The Boutique hotel Casa del Sole and the Hotel Timisoara are favorites among travelers who have discerning tastes.
For delightful grub after a grueling afternoon of touring, make your way 0.2 miles from Banat Village Museum to La Pădurea Verde (Aleea Pădurea Verde, Timișoara). This eatery is easy to locate and is always jumping with enthusiastic tourists.
Other Places to Visit near Banat Village MuseumNot quite ready to leave? Well, hold on because there's lots more than just Banat Village Museum to do in the region:
- Easy to find, Millennium Church is an iconic part of the local landscape. This church has an important role in the social and religious life of the region.
- Shop up a storm, complete your errands or take some time out with a drink at Iulius Mall, a shopping hotspot for locals and tourists alike.
- Study the tales of Bastionul Theresia, a historic site that's popular to visit.
- Take a photo or two to capture the essence of St. George's Cathedral. As one of the leading places of worship, this site has a great deal of cultural significance.
- Gain a better understanding of the area's Christian heritage at Roman Catholic Cathedral.