Find Hotels in Timisoara
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs enjoy visiting Timisoara though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, museums, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Piata Uniri, Dan Paltinisanu Stadium, and Romanian Orthodox Cathedral.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Timisoara
- The closest major airport is in Timisoara (TSR-Traian Vuia), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Timisoara
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Piata Uniri, Romanian Orthodox Cathedral, and Victory Square. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dan Paltinisanu Stadium and Piata Balcescu.
In Timisoara, you'll be able to select from 55 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aparthotel Iosefin Residence - This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Galaxy - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Boutique hotel Casa del Sole - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Getting Around Timisoara
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Timisoara North Station. Timisoara may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Timisoara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Timisoara is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Timisoara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Timisoara, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Timisoara?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Timisoara?
What's the best place to stay in Old City?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Timisoara?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Timisoara?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Timisoara Opera House?
What about the best place to stay near Iulius Mall?
What's the best high-end hotel in Timisoara?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Timisoara?
Recent reviews of Timisoara hotels
More trip options
- Timisoara Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Timisoara Airports
- Hotels in Timisoara Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Timisoara Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Timisoara
- More Hotel Options in Timisoara
- More Popular Hotels in Vest
- Other Hotels near Timisoara, Vest
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends