Welcome to Banna Beach.
To visit it, you'll have to travel 170 miles away from the nation's capital, Dublin, and into a place called Tralee.
You will see that there are a minimum of 3 places to stay a maximum of 6 miles from Banna Beach. The Ballyroe Heights Hotel and Shangri-La B&B are some of your better bets here.
Other Places to Visit near Banna Beach
Once you've checked out Banna Beach, you might like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- At Tralee Golf Club, you can chip, putt and drive in stunning surroundings.
- Let the children play to their heart's content at Kilmoyle Hurling Club, and while they're at it, enjoy the opportunity to take a leisurely walk in the fresh air.
- Obtain a better understanding of the area's Christian heritage at Ardfert Cathedral.
- One of the area's popular historic sites is Wether's Well. Be sure to include it on your to-do list.
- The friendly band of regulars at Ardfert Golf Course love the challenges here, and it's easy to see why.