Visitors can enjoy all that Banyoles has to offer including the lakeside setting, bars, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Dali Museum and Girona Cathedral.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Banyoles
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Banyoles
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Dali Museum and Girona Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Pont Fortificat and Museum of Miniatures and Micro-Miniatures in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Banyoles. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel L'Ast - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Banyoles
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Banyoles is 0.63 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F