Visitors can enjoy all that Besalu has to offer including the monuments, riverfront, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, shopping, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Dali Museum.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Besalu
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Besalu
Favorite places to visit in the city include Placa Llibertat, Pont Fortificat, and Museum of Miniatures and Micro-Miniatures. Additionally, you'll find Dali Museum in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Els Jardins de la Martana - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Besalu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Besalu each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F