Book your room at AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott
Get an overview of this hotelHotel near beach in new Diagonal Mar district
Diagonal Mar near beach
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott places guests in the new Diagonal Mar district, next to the striking Fòrum building with its congress center, shops, and restaurants. The hotel offers easy access to the beach, a 2-minute walk from the lobby, and to central Barcelona via the nearby metro.
Swim on the 13th floor
Offering sweeping views of the city, the 13th-floor outdoor pool is a summertime treat. Dia & Nit restaurant serves modern Mediterranean cuisine, El Café Bar specializes in tapas, and poolside Natura Café Bar is a casual spot for sandwiches.
See the city or the sea
The 368 stylish guestrooms offer sea or city views. Guests will also find neat, modern decor, a useful desk, satellite TV, and WiFi. Bathrobes, a minibar, and 24-hour room service offer guests additional comforts during their stay.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by MarriottPasseig del Taulat, 278 Barcelona Barcelona 08019
You can unwind without leaving the hotel, with a visit to the rooftop pool overlooking Barcelona's city center. There's a fitness center if you want to work out, while 3 restaurants serves creative Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine, and El Cafe Bar takes care of all-day refreshments. Free WiFi enables you to stay in touch and research sightseeing options.
Business guests can make use of the conference center with both large conference space and meeting facilities. Onsite limited parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 21743
- Conference space size (meters) - 2020
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 22
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Number of restaurants - 3
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Pool sun loungers
- Rooftop terrace
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 368
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2004
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 12 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Dia Nit - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
El Cafe Bar - This tapas bar specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-04223
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person, per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 14 and EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.20 per night
- AC Forum Barcelona Hotel
- AC Forum Hotel Barcelona
- AC Hotel Barcelona Forum
- AC Hotel Barcelona Forum Marriott
- AC Marriott Forum Barcelona
- AC Marriott Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona AC
- Barcelona AC Forum Hotel
- Hotel AC Barcelona Forum
- Marriott Forum Barcelona
- AC Hotel Forum Marriott
- AC Barcelona Forum Marriott
- AC Forum Marriott
- AC Hotel Barcelona Forum By Marriott Catalonia
- Ac Barcelona Hotel
- Ac Hotels Barcelona
- Hotel Ac Barcelona
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.