Bari Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Bari hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Bari trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Where to stay in Bari
Bari City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(92 area reviews)
Discover Bari City Centre, memorable for its historic sites. Popular attractions in Bari City Centre include Bari Harbor and Bari Cathedral, and you can see more of the area by hopping on the metro at Quintino Sella Station.
Unique features of Old Town include the historic sites and waterfront views. Make a stop by Bari Cathedral or Basilica of San Nicola while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(19 area reviews)
Historic sites and waterfront views are highlights of Municipio 1. Make a stop by Bari Harbor or Pane e Pomodoro Beach while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Quintino Sella Station to get around town.
Top Hotels in Bari
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Top things to do in Bari
Bari Beach Vacation
A Bari vacation is the perfect opportunity to kick back and unwind. Whether you like the idea of sitting around by the water's edge or strolling along the shoreline looking for pretty seashells, a trip to Bari is hard to say no to. If you prefer to be close to the town center, stay around Pane e Pomodoro Beach. This popular stretch of coast is only 2 miles (3 km) away. We also offer Bari packages within easy reach of Lido San Francesco and Torre Quetta, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About Bari
- Listening to the calming sounds of the ocean is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Bari beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Apartments are also popular with many visitors to this area. Appartamenti San Marco and La Corte del Borgo Antico are perfect examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Dread repeatedly pulling your wallet out when you're on vacation? We hear you. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Bari are the perfect remedy.
- Our Bari things to do page is a good place to start planning your escape to Bari. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 277,400 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save on experiences with our Bari vacation deals. With major attractions like Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle to discover, this popular destination will keep you on the go.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Bari vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Bari vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Bari?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Bari?
- From Bari: Full-Day Tour of Alberobello and Matera
- From Matera: Bari and Monopoli Cities Tour
- Bari Customized Private Walking Tour with a Local
- Tour with transfer from Bari to Matera & Alberobello - 1 day
- Tour of the fortifications of Bari: the Old City defenses
- Archaeological tour of Bari: Old City hidden treasures