Travelers to Barranquilla give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 150 hotels and other accommodations in Barranquilla
- The closest major airport is in Barranquilla (BAQ-Ernesto Cortissoz Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar), 42.9 mi (69.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barranquilla
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of the Caribbean, Amira de la Rosa Theater, and Aeronautical Museum. Attractions like Barranquilla Zoo and Casa de Carnaval are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Barranquilla Cathedral, La Paz Square, and Yellow Butterfly Monument.
In Barranquilla, you'll be able to select from 150 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- BH Barranquilla - This 3.5-star hotel in Metropolitana features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Hotel Washington Plaza By Sercotel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Metropolitana can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- GHL Collection Barranquilla - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Riomar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.