- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Iberoamerica Clinic
- 1 min walk
- Viva Barranquilla Shopping Center
- 5 min walk
- Venezuela Park
- 10 min walk
- Barranquilla (BAQ-Ernesto Cortissoz Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Ibis Barranquilla is located in Barranquilla. Viva Barranquilla Shopping Center and Centro Comercial Villa Country are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Venezuela Park and Lake Del Cisne Lookout Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Romelio Martinez Stadium or Edgar Renteria Stadium.
- Iberoamerica Clinic - 1 min walk
- Viva Barranquilla Shopping Center - 5 min walk
- Venezuela Park - 10 min walk
- Buenavista Commercial Center - 20 min walk
- Centro Comercial Villa Country - 4 min drive
- Barranquilla (BAQ-Ernesto Cortissoz Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Ibis Kitchen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Ibis Bar – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50.000 per pet, per night
- Up to 33 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 22000 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: COP 50.000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Barranquilla Hotel
- ibis Barranquilla Hotel
- ibis Barranquilla Barranquilla
- ibis Barranquilla Hotel Barranquilla
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Not good hotel ....