Travelers to Bassett will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bassett
Keller Park State Recreation Area is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Bassett, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Rodeway Inn is 16 mi (25.7 km) from central Bassett. This 2-star hotel in Ainsworth features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Ainsworth is 16 mi (25.7 km) from the center of Bassett. This 2-star motel in Ainsworth features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Bassett
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 22.87 inches of rain falls on Bassett each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F