Visitors to Valentine are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and waterfalls. In Valentine, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valentine
The city's natural beauty is on display at Trailhead Park, Valentine City Park, and Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Borman Bridge and Cherry County Historical Society Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Valentine. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Trade Winds Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Comfort Inn Valentine - Our customers like the pool and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Niobrara Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Valentine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Valentine gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F