Travelers to Beegden will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 172 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Eindhoven (EIN), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beegden
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Christopher's Cathedral, Markt, and Stedelijk Museum. You'll also find Munsterkerk and Designer Outlet Roermond in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Beegden, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Theaterhotel De Oranjerie is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Roermond features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Het Arresthuis is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Roermond features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Dux is located within 3 mi (4.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Roermond can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
Dressing for Beegden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Beegden each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F