Visitors to Beekbergen are sure to enjoy the forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Beekbergen
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 51.4 mi (82.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beekbergen
Places to visit in the larger region include Castle ter Horst, Apenheul, and Theater & Congres Orpheus. You'll also find Paleis Het Loo and Hoge Veluwe National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Beekbergen. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Beekbergen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Beekbergen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F