Visitors can enjoy all that Beetsterzwaag has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Het Princessehof.
- There are 307 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Groningen (GRQ-Eelde), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beetsterzwaag
A favorite place to visit in the city is Golf and Country Club Lauswolt. Additionally, you'll find Het Princessehof in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Beetsterzwaag, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 43 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Landgoed Lauswolt is located in central Beetsterzwaag. This 5-star hotel in Beetsterzwaag features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Van der Valk Hotel Drachten is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Drachten can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Beetsterzwaag
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Beetsterzwaag gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F