Visitors can enjoy all that Beigang has to offer including the museums and shopping. In Beigang, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Chiayi (CYI), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beigang
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bei Gang Old Street is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bei Kang Chun Living Museum and Wu De Palace.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Saint Art Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Beigang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Beigang each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 54°F