Find Hotels in Belfield, ND
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Those traveling to Belfield are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dickinson, ND (DIK-Theodore Roosevelt Regional), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belfield
Theodore Roosevelt National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Painted Canyon Overlook and Patterson Lake Recreational Area in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Belfield, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 21 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Dickinson is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Belfield. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Dickinson can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dickinson is located 17.2 mi (27.8 km) from the heart of Belfield. This 2.5-star hotel in Dickinson features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ramada by Wyndham Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from central Belfield. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Dickinson can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Belfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 2°F
- About 16.69 inches of rain falls on Belfield each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 4°F