Visitors can enjoy all that Belmez has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Belmez, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmez
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bélmez Municipal Park and Belmez Castle. Additionally, you'll find San Sebastian Church and Ruins of Hotel Santa Elisa in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Belmez, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 23 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Cortijo El Criadero is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Belmez. This 3.5-star country house in Belmez features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- House With 4 Bedrooms in Belmez, With Furnished Terrace is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the center of Belmez. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Villaharta can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Our customers like its WiFi.
- Spacious House With Terrace is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Belmez. This 3-star hotel in Penarroya-Pueblonuevo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Belmez
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Belmez gets about 26.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F