Apartments in Benidorm for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Benidorm
Other property types in Benidorm
Hotel Helios Benidorm
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Sol Pelícanos Ocas
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
The Level at Melia Villaitana
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in Benidorm
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Benidorm with 669 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from, including 493 apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and popular beaches in this family-friendly area?
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for your stay? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay in a quieter area.
Here is a favorite apartment in Benidorm:
- Free WiFi, a balcony, and a dining area included
- Located in Benidorm
- An outdoor pool and an indoor pool on site
Best Time to Visit Benidorm
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 68° F and nighttime temperatures average 45° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 50° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 63° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 80° F during the day and 46° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.55 inches in a year
What to Do in Benidorm
Benidorm is well regarded for its beaches and shops. Family-friendly attractions include Aqualandia and Mundomar, whereas Elche Park and Malpas Beach are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, Avenida Martinez Alejos and Benidorm City Hall are other places worth a visit.Benidorm is also popular for:
- Theme parks
- Water parks
How to Get to Benidorm and Around the Area
Fly into Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), which is located 28.9 mi (46.5 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.