Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Benlloch has to offer including its wineries. There are 635 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Castellon de la Plana (CDT), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Benlloch
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bodega Mas de Rander. In the area, you'll also find Arco romano de Cabanes and Parque Acuatico Polinesia.
As you make plans for a getaway to Benlloch, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 228 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Sercotel Luz Castellon is 16.1 mi (26 km) from the center of Benlloch. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Castello de la Plana can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- Eurohotel Castelló Estació is located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the heart of Benlloch. This 3.5-star hotel in Castello de la Plana features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel RH Casablanca & Suites is 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from central Benlloch. This 4-star hotel in Peniscola features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Benlloch
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Benlloch each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F