Visiting Costa del Azahar
Visitors to Costa del Azahar are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, wineries, and aquarium.
- There are 1035 hotels and other accommodations in Costa del Azahar
- The closest major airport is in Castellon de la Plana (CDT), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Valencia (VLC), 53.3 mi (85.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Costa del Azahar
Cultural venues in the city include Castello Planetarium, Museo del Naipe, and Teatre Municipal de Benicassim. Attractions like Parque Acuatico Polinesia, Aquarama, and Jardin del Papagayo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Fadri Tower, Chapel of Santa Lucia and Sant Benet, and Peniscola Castle and Gardens.
In Costa del Azahar, you'll find 1035 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Boutique Barra Alta (Adults Only) - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- Hotel Boutique La Mar - Adults Only - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a rooftop terrace, along with a private balcony.
- Servigroup Papa Luna - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Getting Around Costa del Azahar
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Orpesa Station, Benicàssim Station, or Castelló Station. Costa del Azahar might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Costa del Azahar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 15.38 inches of rain falls on Costa del Azahar each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F