Visitors to Berguño are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Berguño
Places to visit in the larger region include Omana Palace House of Culture, Church of Santa Maria Magdalena de Cangas del Narcea, and Teatro Toreno. You'll also find San Juan de Corias Monastery and Muniellos Nature Reserve in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Berguño, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Ana is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Cangas de Narcea features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Palacio de Rosa Mar is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Cangas de Narcea can enjoy access to free parking and spa services, along with an in-room kitchen.
- La Pumarada de Limés is located within 2.8 mi (4.5 km) of the city center. This 3-star country house in Cangas de Narcea features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Berguño
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Berguño each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 44°F