Overview of Movenpick Hotel Berlin
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Sleep)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Kreuzberg neighborhood, Movenpick Hotel Berlin is connected to a shopping center. Potsdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charlie are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Traveling with kids? Make time for Berlin Zoological Garden, or check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Anhalter S-Bahn is just steps away and Mendelssohn Bartholdy Park U-Bahn is 6 minutes by foot.Visit our Berlin travel guide
- Potsdamer Platz - 11 min walk
- Checkpoint Charlie Museum - 11 min walk
- Checkpoint Charlie - 12 min walk
- Brandenburg Gate - 20 min walk
- Gendarmenmarkt - 9 min drive
- Anhalter S-Bahn - 1 min walk
- Potsdamer Platz Station - 9 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 22 min drive
- Italia 90 - 1 min walk
- Morélos - 1 min walk
- Croissanterie Berlin - 1 min walk
- Prinz Bistro - 2 min walk
- Ristorante Marinelli - 2 min walk
About this property
Movenpick Hotel Berlin
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 170 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per night plus EUR 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Being a converted Siemans Factory gave it a unique link to history and the many historical features preserved give it a special feel. However it is all thoroughly modern inside. The Restaurant area is especially attractive and the Breakfast buffet is very extensive. Transport links are excellent whether by S-Bahn, U-Bahn or Bus