Travelers to Bersenbrück will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Münster (FMO-Münster - Osnabrueck Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bersenbrück
Places to visit in the larger region include Lake Ankum, Alfsee, and Bullermeck Fun Center. In the area, you'll also find Falcon Football Stadium and Church of St. John.
As you plan for your vacation to Bersenbrück, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 45 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Romantik Hotel Walhalla is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from central Bersenbrück. This 4-star hotel in Osnabrueck features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Advena Hotel Hohenzollern City Spa is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Bersenbrück. This 4-star hotel in Osnabrueck features a full-service spa, a casino, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and location.
- Arcona LIVING OSNABRÜCK is 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from the center of Bersenbrück. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Osnabrueck can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its spacious and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Bersenbrück
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bersenbrück Station. Bersenbrück might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bersenbrück
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Bersenbrück gets about 30.16 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F