Front desk attendant spent 5-10 minutes on the phone with his dad before checking in guests. A room on the floor I was staying in was quarantined because of mold in the walls. At 930pm I received a knock on the room door from a police officer. There were reports of gun fire and the police officers were checking to see if any guests heard anything. Disappointing.
- RIO Washingtonian Center
- 2 min drive
- Rockville Town Center
- 5 min drive
- Wing Stop
- 14 min walk
- 5 Guys
- 19 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- RIO Washingtonian Center - 2 min drive
- Rockville Town Center - 5 min drive
- Woodmont Country Club - 9 min drive
- Westfield Montgomery Mall - 9 min drive
- Falls Road Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Shady Grove Station - 5 min drive
- Rockville Station - 6 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 30 min drive
- Wing Stop — 14 min walk
- 5 Guys — 19 min walk
- BGR The Burger Joint — 22 min walk
- Potbelly's — 24 min walk
- Bukhara — 3 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free hotel has laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk. Free on-the-go breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include barbecue grills. All 134 rooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Free WiFi, coffee makers, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Extended Stay America Rockville
- Extended Stay America Washington D.C. Hotel Rockville
- Extended Stay America Washington D.C. Rockville
- Washington D.C. Rockville
- Extended Stay America Washington D.C. Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Rockville
- Homestead Rockville
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville Hotel
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville Rockville
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free on-the-go breakfast available daily 6 AM–9:30 AM
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Laundry facilities
- BBQ grill(s)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
Please note - I did not enjoy my stay in room 318 this weekend. The refrigerator woke me up in the middle of the night, it made way too much noise and ruined my good night sleep. I also found a bug in my room, which I have pictures of, and ruined the rest of my stay. I would like my money back. Please have someone get in touch with me.