Visitors can enjoy all that Bielawa has to offer including the churches and parks. There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Wroclaw (WRO-Copernicus), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bielawa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Park Miejski. Additionally, you'll find Owl Mountains and Dzierzoniow Church in the area.
As you plan your trip to Bielawa, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 43 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- DĘBOWY HOTEL|EVENT|SPA is located in the heart of Bielawa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bielawa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Walbrzych is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the center of Bielawa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Walbrzych can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Przy Oślej Bramie - Zamek Książ is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Bielawa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Walbrzych can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bielawa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bielawa is 24.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F