Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
My parents, nephews and brother joined me on this glamping trip, wasn't sure what to expect. The mountains in the background were stunning and the tents added such a surreal feel. Beds were comfortable, did get pretty cold in the evenings in August, so bring appropriate clothing. The little wood ...
We enjoyed our stay very much, the room was clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast options were pretty slim. Overall we would stay there again.
Newly renovated. The rooms are fresh, clean, comfortable and spacious. The staff is gracious and friendly. Excellent location on the main road through the center of town close to the entrance of Yellowstone National Park, the IMAX theater and good restaurants. Excellent Value
The hotel was just renovated. Everything in the room is brand new. Room is clean and spacial. Staff is friendly. Steps away from Yellowstone west entrance.
Rooms were adequate in size and overall neatness. The hangers very difficult to use (clothes keep falling). Anecdotically, one day we came back to a 'clean'/turned room that smelled of pepperoni. The staff must have had their break in there? The front desk staff were friendly, and offered some Febreeze. ...
Beautiful rustic lodge in the country but conveniently located close to the town of West Yellowstone & Yellowstone National Park. Helpful staff, comfortable beds, spacious room & peaceful setting. Stayed in the lodge room with king bed & single bed. Walk to the lodge restaurant & enjoy a buffet breakfast ...
Lovely check in staff, we arrived late at night after missing connecting flight I. Dallas. Staff were waiting for us, rooms were immaculate, comfortable beds, linens, blankets, towels, nice amenities, indoor pool that I did not use but looking nice. Weakest part was complimentary continental breakfast. ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Big Sky hotel! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Southwest Montana vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Big Sky. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Big Sky accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- Southwest Montana is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Big Sky has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.1. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Southwest Montana has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Big Sky is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 19% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?