Visiting Birch Tree
Visitors to Birch Tree are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Birch Tree
Places to visit in the larger region include Alley Spring & Mill, Ozark National Scenic Riverways, and Roy L. Beck Municipal Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Birch Tree, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Eagle's Landing River Resort is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from central Birch Tree. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Eminence can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms.
- Cedar Stone Lodge is located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Birch Tree. This 3-star lodge in Eminence features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Birch Tree
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 46.18 inches of rain falls on Birch Tree each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F