Find Hotels in Filer, ID
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Visitors to Filer are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Twin Falls, ID (TWF), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Filer
Places to visit in the larger region include Snake River Canyon, College of Southern Idaho, and Canyon Springs Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Eastman Park and Shoshone Falls.
As you start planning your visit to Filer, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 21 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Quality Inn & Suites is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the center of Filer. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Twin Falls can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls is located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Filer. This 2.5-star hotel in Twin Falls features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Jerome is 10 mi (16 km) from central Filer. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Jerome can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Filer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Filer is 10.47 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F