Visiting Twin Falls
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Twin Falls, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and coffeehouses.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Twin Falls
- The closest major airport is in Twin Falls, ID (TWF), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Twin Falls
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Shoshone Falls, Snake River Canyon, and Centennial Waterfront Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Perrine Bridge and Canyon Springs Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Twin Falls. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- My Place Hotel-Twin Falls ID - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Jerome - Twin Falls - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Twin Falls - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Twin Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Twin Falls gets about 10.47 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F