Visitors can enjoy all that Boggabilla has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Boggabilla
Places to visit in the larger region include A and M Lehman Park, Goondiwindi Visitor Centre, and Goondiwindi Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Goondiwindi Natural Heritage & Water Park in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Boggabilla Motel - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Boggabilla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Boggabilla gets about 29.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 44°F