Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in Centro International, near Plaza de Bolivar
Popular property highlights
Located in Centro International, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of National Museum and Torre Colpatria. Plaza de Bolivar is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) away.
A restaurant, a business center, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, express check-out, and multilingual staff.
All 216 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
ibis Bogota Museo
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Bogota hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ibis Bogota Museo is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ibis Kitchen - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50000 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 20000 for adults and COP 10000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per person
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).