Overview of Mid-Century Modern at Bogus Basin Road Vacation Home 2 Bedroom
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Mid-Century Modern at Bogus Basin Road Vacation Home 2 Bedroom is located in Boise. Freak Alley Gallery and Egyptian Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. John's Cathedral and First United Presbyterian Church. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at ExtraMile Arena or CenturyLink Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including downhill skiing.
- Camel's Back Park - 2 min drive
- Boise Centre - 7 min drive
- Idaho State Capitol Building - 8 min drive
- Egyptian Theatre - 8 min drive
- CenturyLink Arena - 10 min drive
- Boise, ID (BOI) - 18 min drive
- Highlands Hollow Brewhouse - 7 min walk
- Hyde Park Sno Shack - 3 min drive
- Parrilla Grill - 3 min drive
- Hyde Park Pub and Grill - 3 min drive
- Java Hyde Park - 3 min drive
About this property
Mid-Century Modern at Bogus Basin Road Vacation Home 2 Bedroom
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on unit and length of stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.