Visitors to Bol are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. Top sights around the area include Zlatni Rat Beach, Hvar Fortress, and Cetina Gorge.
- There are 191 hotels and other accommodations in Bol
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bol
Notable city landmarks like Bol Promenade and Dominican Monastery might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Zlatni Rat Beach. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Bol Catamaran Terminal and Bol Marina are sights to visit.
In Bol, you'll find 191 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lifestyle Hotel Vitar - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia travelers love its central location and clean rooms.
- Boutique Hotel Bol - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Mediterranea - This 4-star guesthouse features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Hvar Fortress, located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center, and Cetina Gorge, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away.
Dressing for Bol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bol is 36.45 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F