Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Boquete, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses and local tours.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Boquete
- The closest major airport is in David (DAV-Enrique Malek Intl.), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boquete
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and Municipal Park. Top activities include taking local tours and ziplining, while Finca Lérida Coffee Estate and Sendero El Pianista are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of San Juan Bautista and Boquete Community Players Theater and Events Center.
In Boquete, there are 50 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boquete Garden Inn Hotel - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Riverside Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Casa de Montaña Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Boquete
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Boquete gets about 112.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F