Find Hotels in Bora Bora
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Visiting Bora Bora
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bora Bora, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights in the city include Mt. Otemanu, Bora Bora Photo Lagoon, and Coral Gardens.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Bora Bora
- The closest major airport is in Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Raiatea (RFP-Uturoa), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bora Bora
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Mt. Otemanu, Bora Bora Photo Lagoon, and Coral Gardens. Snorkeling, shark watching, and taking local tours are top activities, while sights to visit include Vaitape Harbor. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tupitipiti Point and Mt. Pahia.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bora Bora. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 3 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bora Bora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 68.74 inches of rain falls on Bora Bora each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bora Bora?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bora Bora, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bora Bora?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Bora Bora?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Bora Bora?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Bora Bora?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Matira Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Mt. Otemanu?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Bora Bora?
What's the best high-end hotel in Bora Bora?
What's the best boutique hotel in Bora Bora?
Recent reviews of Bora Bora hotels
More trip options
- Bora Bora Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bora Bora Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bora Bora Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bora Bora
- More Hotel Options in Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in French Polynesia
- Other Hotels near Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations